PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Keep Me From Freaking Out

ZMan
01-10-10, 23:00
Basically I've been on edge all day and ate little....

Decided to make myself a couple of slices of toast and a cup of tea just there to eat and drink.

As I was finishing eating I was getting teh feeling of something stuck in my throat... my body instantly went into panic mode...

Ran downstairs to put my food away from me and kinda felt a bit sick. my body gagging and the like as if it was trying to be sick, this made me more worried as it made me feel my body was trying to clear some food stuck in my throat/windpipe....

Ran to the toilet to be sick but nothing came up.
Right now my mind is racing thinking something has either gone down the wrong way (in my windpipe) or that I've got something stuck in my throat or the like.

I really don't know what to do....

ZMan
01-10-10, 23:04
Also the bottom bit of my throat is really sore...
It genuinely is sore, dunno if its from the outside

I also have acid reflux so that may be contributing the horrific sensation in my throat, can that make the bottom bit of your throat feel tender both inside and outside, and give a lump sensation ?

caz1625
01-10-10, 23:11
Possibly your toast scratched your throat........I know I've done that eating crisps before.

Carol xx

ZMan
01-10-10, 23:28
Feeling a lot better now, gave my relaxation mp3 a listen and just took my mind off of it, once my heartrate and my sense of doom/panic subsided things felt a lot better.

ZMan
01-10-10, 23:44
Essentially it was/is an irritated lower esophogus - can happen due to acid reflux and the like - could also be the caffiene in the tea at this me set it off and because I hadn't eaten in a while all the acid rushed straight up....

Does nayone else ever have/experience an irritated esophogus?