PDA

View Full Version : How many hours

suzy-sue
02-10-10, 17:00
Just out of curiosity how many hours a day/week .Do members with H/A spend on the health anx forum? Do you feel better for it or worse .? ie .Does it give you reasurance ? or does it make you feel that you really are suffering with a Illness rather than Anxiety ? Thanks Sue

Clairalou
02-10-10, 17:06
Hi sue :)

For me I don't like to be on this forum too much as I don't feel it does me any good but I like to pop over to see if I can offer any advice! I have in the past tho posted about current health problems like when I had a huge abcess just for reasurrence!
I spend most of my time on the panic attack forum as my health anxiety causes panic attacks!

Xxxx

LiquidSky
02-10-10, 17:27
I, come in here and see if there are any posts that are unanswered or I have a view or insight on, or just some helpful advice, but I don't stay in here for that long to be honest, I spend a lot of time in the NMP chat room, which is a lovely place to talk and it's not all doom and gloom in there, we have a great time and I highly recommend it, fantastic bunch of people :)

Vixxy
02-10-10, 21:14
I spend a lot of my time on these forums. I check quite a few times a day. I feel like Ive got to a place with my anxiety where I dont need to ask for help, but I like to give help to others. I usually try to pick out the unanswered posts :)
Im actually thinking of writing a "guide" for myself in the future if I ever need it and for others to read. Im not a brilliant writer though lol

shinderuko
02-10-10, 22:44
I used to spend hours on here but since I started getting better I've been spending less and less time on the forum.
It has been a massive help in the past but I do worry spending too much time on here now may be a hinderance to my own progress.