PDA

View Full Version : Feeling very lost.

Jingle
02-10-10, 22:29
I understand that I'm not the only person feeling like this, sadly. but I just don't know what to do about it. I feel very very lost. Like I need to express myself in something, not sure what or how. I'm married with a family and sooo want to make it work. I want to feel like me but I feel I have no one who REALLY understands me. I feel selfish for posting this, I'm conscious that I'm being 'All about me'. I feel hurt and lost. On medication but don't know if theyre working or what! I am heading for my 40's, but feel about 20 and am wildly into music, one band in particular who I guess do me no good as they are dark, but thats me all over, and I love feeing like that. It's all about expression right? Just feel I have no one to share with.
I am not comfortable with myself and don't know who I am.
Thanks for reading - hugs to you if you're feeling low too. :hugs:

J xx

Inspires
02-10-10, 23:53
Hi J,

Thanks for the hug...and I hope you won't feel lonely for too long, as we're all in the same boat...some members further along in recovery, others midway, and then the newbie's like you and me, still trying to find our way...

But you've come to the right place, lovely, friendly, kind, and helpful people are here in abundance.

Take care, things will improve. :bighug1:

Sue x. :flowers: