PDA

View Full Version : hi all im new

jnefrancis83
02-10-10, 23:03
hi all im new my name is joe im a 27 male and just like to say nice to meet you all and looking forward to having a chat to people in the same boat as me. i have g.a.d and depression its got alot worse in the last 6 weeks i have like burning/tingling all over my back/arms and head its hear most of the day and nite its the worst feeling ever it wakes me up each morning in a right state of fear and makes me feel sick. iv been having bad dreams and a lot of suicidal thoughts iv made my self so ill. iv quit my job dont go to the gym no more so im looking for a bit of a lift chating to all you nice caring people:bighug1:

diane07
02-10-10, 23:05
Hi jnefrancis83

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Inspires
03-10-10, 00:35
Hi Joe, :welcome:

You'll receive lots of good advice, from very friendly, kind, and considerate people...

Hope to speak to you soon.

Sue x.

Fly away Katie
03-10-10, 17:47
Hellooo and welcome to NMP, hope you find lots of comfort and support here x x x

Sammylou
03-10-10, 18:21
hi, I am also new to this forum. I have just been diagnosed by my GP with GAD, I feel like it is controlling my life. I have physical symptoms everyday and all day, I feel dizzy, sick, my hands shake and my chest feels like its shaking all the time, sometimes i get chest pains and muscle tension, I am desperate for some help i never knew something like GAD could cause you to feel so ill. I have got to the point where im scared to be on my own, i get anxious about driving, and even more anxious when I have to go to work. Everyday seems like a battle, im finding it hard to accept that I have this and that there is nothing else wrong with me!

olderfella
03-10-10, 19:00
Hi Joe and welcome you should stick with the gym mate it helps alot burns off adrenaline:)

Vanilla Sky
04-10-10, 21:31
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x