PDA

View Full Version : lexapro

Depeche
07-03-06, 11:18
I've been taking lexapro for the 6 weeks or so and i gotta say it's helped me a lot for my anxiety and panic. I used to get pa's daily now i rarely get them. I recommend trying it.

take care all,

Nick

ps. i know everybody's different lol

Embrace me

andrew england 2
07-03-06, 13:07
i am glad to haer its working for u depeche i may be starting on it soon

krystlej
17-03-06, 03:23
I am so glad to hear that it's working for you. My doctor reccomended it to me, but I am still worried about taking it. Did you have any side effects with it?

chop
17-03-06, 06:35
I have been on a few and I must lexapro by far is the best for me.

I have NO side effects but I dont trust dr's totally and I started on about 4mg (half tablet and then cut a bit off lol) and then 5mg then 7.5 then 10mg etc. Slowly and I had no side effects at all. It is one of the best meds.

Also, go up slowly in dose. Everyone is different. Dr's just say what dose to go to. Its often not correct, you keep goign up slowly and trialing it until the effect is right for "you".

P.S. even on low dose, mine only took about 10 days to releive depression a lot and it has helped with anxiety too but took a little longer.

Cheers
Chop

Learning to under react

Depeche
21-03-06, 03:54
hi krystle, yes i do have a few certain side affects from it, but lexapro is a supposedly a low side effect med and i'm also very sensitive to meds so, it might not be bad at all for you. tc xxx

Nick

Embrace me