PDA

View Full Version : Extreme tiredness/arms and legs so painful and weak..

fairyclairy
03-10-10, 13:37
I know tiredness is a symptom of anxiety but iv never felt like this before..

Woke up this morning feeling as though i could sleep for a week, i felt soooo incredibly drained and tired, my legs and arms were painful, tense, achy and weak.. getting up and having a shower etc was a real struggle..
I could feel myself getting anxious about this, which was probably making my symptoms worse but i was getting really scared...

Iv had some dinner etc and still feel the same.. my eyes are heavy, i feel like all i want to do is lie down but i know that if i tried to sleep, id be unable too...

I slept about 8-9 hours lastnight so iv slept enough!!

I had quite a panic, anxious couple of days at work thurs, fri but can this tiredness really be from then? cos it was a few days ago now.....

Does this sound like anxiety? Im trying not to worry about it because itl make it worse, but i cant help it.... anyone else get like this? xxx

dodo
03-10-10, 14:15
Sounds like you might be coming down with something to me. Try and rest up as much as possible and if you're no better in a couple of days go and see your doc. easier said than done I know but if you really give in to it and think that you're just ill you usually get better quicker.

fairyclairy
03-10-10, 15:31
Thank u for your reply - i really hope im not coming down with anything, i can never deal with it when i get ill, always panic so much!

Has anyone had these symptoms from anxiety? x

dodo
03-10-10, 16:12
Me too, I am like this at the moment. Have been ill with something for over two weeks so of course I'm panicking about it.