PDA

View Full Version : Stoke/MS or just severe derealization??

crazyhayz
03-10-10, 21:04
I am utterley convincing myself, stupidly, that Ive had a stroke or im guna have one any minute n my brain is gearing up for it ready for it explode. I know i shouldnt have googled but i did :( and i have all the symptoms of sum1 thats had like a 'minor' stroke (like, the after symptoms once its done the damage).

Or these symptoms are building up because my brains giving up and will eventually have as huge stroke :( Please help. Im a complete state right now :(

I get palps with dizziness too and I KNOW this isnt normal. My sense of touch feels different, my arms feel soooo weak (mostly my right arm tho). I keep finding it rly hard to get my words out :( Very stuttery and messing words up :( I can hear and feel my heartbeat in my ears and MY EYES !!! I can actually see my beating through my eyes!! what the hell!! :(

I get funny feelings in my head and most of all, i am constantly in a surreal state of mind, nuffin looks 'right'. I look at everything and its hard to focus and take nefing in :( it ALL looks weird and strange :( just different.. i hate it im so scared :( im fine then BAM i get this strange surreal thing OUT OF NOWHERE then it wont go FOR HOURS :(

And then i end up having a panic attack because of it! I dont even feel anxious before i get it so whats going on :(

My right hand feels like its on a spring, like i cant open my hand up properly. does ne1 else ever get this??

My vision is the worst thing tho, i cant cope with it, i feel like dying :( i cant take anymore of this :( please help. I rly do think ive got either MS or a stoke/impending stroke.. Y cant things just look normal??!! I took cocaine in january last year (2009) and had a huge panic attack, and tbh, never felt normal since.

I get good days and bad days but im worried to death ive damaged my heart (took it bout once a month for bout a year) have i done permanent brain damage? Is that possible? Im worried to death :( Sum1 said to me that if i had nefing wrong in my brain id know about it (i.e fits or fainting) is this true??

Im awaiting a heart scan on the 26th of this month, soooo terrified of the results! I twitch ALL the time, my leg will just move, by itself , and i have no control over it, or my finger will move or arm, and i cant stop it :( I get sharp prickley feelings (not tingling, prickling) epsecially on my feet and hands and forearms :( what the hell is going on :( please, please, please reply and tell me wot u think :( xx

Thanks everyone xx

crazyhayz
03-10-10, 23:21
has anyone else experienced this and does ne1 think this could potentially not be anxiety?

stressbunny
03-10-10, 23:31
Hayley, I am so upset that you are suffering again, have you tried reading through your old posts after you had been for cbt? X