PDA

View Full Version : burning/tingling on arms, back ,hand, head

jnefrancis83
05-10-10, 03:01
hi does any one suffer from tingling/burning on arms,hands,chest,head it comes first thing in morning it wakes me up each day some days its worse than others but it hurts like hell every day. it has me tossing and turing trying to get rid of it but it dont go away till i get up it will go after in 2 or 3 mins but the tingling/burning will still be there but not as intense as first thing in morn. im also having a lot of twitching in my arms,legs.feet,fingers, and i dream the same dream each nite old friends i havent seen for years. iv been like this for 7 weeks its starting to scare me i suffer from G.A.D but never had this im now depressed quit bad one min im ok the next i cant cope and start thinking bad things am i going mad i dont no whats going on im waiting to see a neourolagist what might it be any one think it might just be G.A.D thanks for looking joe:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

sammi
05-10-10, 13:55
When I first started having anxiety and panic attacks this was one of the first symptoms I got and I had it constantly for a good few weeks the burning and tingling and it scared the life out of me. I don't get it as much now but it ccomes back when I'm really stressed and my anxiety is at a high. Hope u feel better soon x

jnefrancis83
06-10-10, 12:57
thank you for your reply i hope it will go soon its not nice thanks :)