PDA

View Full Version : Feeling tired all the time

Del1970
05-10-10, 15:56
Does anyone else feel tired all the time and as if you need a good blast in the shower to freshen and wake yourself up? for two days now i've felt like this on and off, nine million n one jobs to do but just not the inclination to do em.....I start them then don't finish them..this morning I got up and felt really good, on top of the world in fact, no dizzyness or anything but then within two hours it all changed, Ohh your not dizzy today your doing ok I thought to myself, so could just thinking that have brought it on? because its always on my mind but now I feel bad because i've not done the jobs I set out to do!

Del
x

tambo12
06-10-10, 01:38
there are many ways to beat this condision .
I have had panic attacks for 12 years .
I tried everything but it came down to me standing up to myself in the end .
You have to belive that you are stronger than the attacks .
I know they are scary and I know that you fell like your dying , but your not and they do pass.
Try to let it pass over you like a wave , the attack will happen but the more you fight it the worse it my feel .breath deep and try to let it pass .
this may help you as well http//tinyurl.com/2w5ngap

Vixxy
06-10-10, 09:40
Hi Del. Yes I feel exhausted most of the time. Its a real challenge to get anything done. There doesnt seem to be any point in resting either as I still feel tired no matter how much kip I get ><:
It might be your medication thats making you tired, so do tell your GP about it.

Kerry B
06-10-10, 10:31
Hi Del, I have the feeling tired and no enthusiam quiet a lot and also suffer with the dreaded dizziness at one time I have it 24/7 for 6 weeks it was hell. I do still get the dizzy, but I dread it coming on so much when I get out of bed in the morning I always sit on the edge of the bed before standing up and dread the dizzy feeling being there. I think the more I think about it the more it comes on. Its best to carry on with your life and accept it as the more i think of it the longer it last if this makes sense.