PDA

View Full Version : Odd pulsing feeling

Mudskipper
05-10-10, 16:19
It came on this morning, not particularly painful but in my chest/heart area and now it's starting to worry me. It's hard to describe but maybe every couple of minutes or five it just pulses and feels weird. Been quite windy and bubbly in my guts today as well and what with the extreme anxiety I'm suffering right now, I really don't know what to make of this. Heart problem? Anxiety related spasm? Digestive issue? Did I just sleep awkwardly and injure something? I am a bit overweight. Frankly it's getting to the point where there's no respite from this any more. One thing just follows another and it's drained all the joy and pleasure out of life and it's only the kids that keep me going.

PokerFace
05-10-10, 16:23
Does it feel like 1 really strong heart beat by any chance? xx

PokerFace
05-10-10, 16:32
Just realised the time and I have to go so thought I'd better not leave you in limbo worrying why I asked that and explain myself!

You COULD be gettin missed beats, completely harmless I get them all the time but unfortunatley yes they are scary and uncomfertable. They come hand in hand with anxiety I'm afraid! One of the most horrible side effects. I sometimes get them when my tummys all bubbly, most of the time I get them in bed or in the bath though! Hope it goes away soon xx

BTW just want to emphasise they're completely harmless, thats if you ARE getting them! xx

Mudskipper
05-10-10, 16:58
No, it's not the heart itself, just a strange pulse every few minutes, not really painful or even uncomfortable but definitely unwelcome.