PDA

View Full Version : really down

jeanne48
05-10-10, 16:30
:weep:hi i suffer really bad anxiety and panic attacks there worse at night im not sleeping to good wake every hour strange sensations and cant seem to get my breath i have seen my gp he perscribed praprinadol but im afraid to take them im on a lot of meds like underactive thyroyed high blood pressure and ahstmatic i just dont no what to do i cant cope at min with anythink i feel like i just want to end my life but all that keeps me going is my family can anyone help plz :bighug1:

gypsywomen
05-10-10, 16:54
its ok love you can take propranolol i take thyroxine and been on propranlol long time they do help with panic attacks so dont worry x

oscar1
05-10-10, 21:21
Hi. I know exactly how you are feeling. About this time last year I started to suffer very bad anxiety and panic attacks. I know it feels so so bad now, but It can get better, and it will get better. Coming on here really helps a lot, because people will always respond, and you will realise that there are many other people who suffer from the same thing, and can give very good advise. I have spent the last 5 months feeling much, much better, and am only on here now due to some small setbacks. But it does get better. Remember you are not alone, and can come on here any time. I hope you start to feel better soon. x

jeanne48
07-10-10, 14:15
thankyou so much for advise i have been refered for councerling see wot happens fingers crossed tc all

ljd
07-10-10, 19:38
good for you for seeking support and going for counselling hope it helps tc