PDA

View Full Version : So long and thank you all.

cymraig_chris
05-10-10, 21:55
Post removed by author

debs71
05-10-10, 21:59
That is a really lovely post Christopher.

I am very glad for you that you are well and moving on with life, something I for one can aspire to.

It is great to see success stories like yourself as it gives hope to others, and is a light at the end of a dark tunnel.

God bless and good luck.xx:)

nomorepanic
05-10-10, 22:00
Aww Chris - it is a shame to see you go but I understand and wish you all the best for the future.

Please pop back from time to time to see us ok!

Good luck with your positive future.

alicegreen
05-10-10, 22:02
Best of luck to you, but can I offer up something constructive?

It can be really helpful to new members to read success stories and get advise from someone like yourself when they join, so maybe pop in from time to time?

much love and luck Christopher x

ladybird64
05-10-10, 22:08
I can't help it, have got to say it! :)

Thank you for showing the way to stop panics, to deal with anxiety, to find the life that I had forgotten was actually there, the life that was with me all the time but I couldn't see it.

Whether you like it or not,in my opinion you are the modern-day Dr Weekes and I sincerely hope at some point in that anxiety free future of yours, you will consider putting some of that wisdom in writing..a book would be nice!

May you have a wonderful future with your family..thank you.:flowers:

suzy-sue
05-10-10, 22:10
GOOD LUCK Chris !but PLEASE do pop back now and again .I do understand your reasons for leaving but you will be missed .All the best for your future .Luv Sue xx:hugs::byebye::byebye:

Jaco45er
05-10-10, 22:10
Hi Chris

I just want to wish you all the best for the future.

Jaco

Going home
05-10-10, 23:17
Best wishes for the future Chris xxx

Anna :byebye:

jude uk
05-10-10, 23:52
All the best for the future and yes pop in and support others as you have been doing xx

Veronica H
06-10-10, 01:38
:bighug1::flowers: So pleased for you Chris. :emot-wave:Take care.

Veronicax

StoneMonkey
06-10-10, 19:43
Hey Chris,
I was kindly directed to your "All my conclusions in one post thread"

If you had put that infront of me 10 years ago i probably would have screamed "you obviously cant have what i have got Chris" but at the stage i am at now there it is in black & white explained in the best way I have ever seen it & been able to understand. :)
I have more patterns to dissolve but beneath that i am no more than anxious/tired from fighting being anxious.

I would put myself up for pre sales of any book that you may consider writing but if i can implement what you have already passed on i have no need for it. :)
Best Wishes & thanks
Simon.

sedalia
06-10-10, 20:10
I would like to add my voice in saying a huge thank you for your wonderful posts on this forum and for giving your advice freely to help others. You are obviously a very kind and compassionate person and I shall miss you. I am so glad you have now recovered and let that be an inspiration to us all. Very best of luck for the future, and, as others have said, if you ever write a book I shall be first in the queue. Thank you again and best wishes.

PoppyC
06-10-10, 22:07
All the best for your future. :yahoo:

whatisthis
07-10-10, 00:31
Thanks and bye Chris. I am also a Chris and also recovered but your long posts/articles helped immensely at the end!