PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have constant symptoms when they dont even feel anxious?

crazyhayz
05-10-10, 22:22
I feel constantly lightheaded, vision is always 'off' like things are slightly blurred, and my arms n hands (mostly right arm and hand) feel heavy/weak and 'not part of me'. These symptoms NEVER go away. I dont underastand it. Ive had loadsa bloods done and nothing shows up. Is this anxiety? Im struggling to concentrate at college coz of my vision and lightheadedness, head feels constantly full and things always look like they are moving. Ne1 feel like this???????????

ellie_C_mason1990
05-10-10, 22:24
i feel sick and get adrenaline rushs when i dont feel anxious. if you are the same as me, you probably are anxious deep down unconsciously. is there anything going on in your life at the moment that would cause you to be stressed?
i have just moved back up to Uni and don't feel anxious about it all but figured i must be as the symptoms haven't stopped and I have bad stressful dreams which involve packing for Uni

randomworry
05-10-10, 22:37
could be the medication u are on c.hayz

mandie
05-10-10, 23:25
Hi

My anxiety is bad at the moment and my worst symtpom is the constant light headedness.

I sometimes get the feeling that my hand is not part of my body and they often feel weak.

I often feel like it cant be anxiety but it does evenutally go and can be gone for months and months until my anx comes back again

mandie x