PDA

View Full Version : Thank you all

johnr2
06-10-10, 01:28
Hi every one, this room has help me more than I can tell you, I joined it when I was 47 yrs young now I am 50, I have worked for volunteer for a state hospital for over a yr and have got so much self a Steen back ..if it wasn't for my second marriage break up a yr or so ago I would still be working for the hospital , I also in rolled in collage but she left me right before it was time to start, but I am not worried about it I am still hanging in there ..I just want to thank all of you for your support, it doesn't matter what time of day or night it is, there is always someone here for you/me ..I still have all my children to for support from my first marriage they have all gone through school collage well one in his 4 yr collage and the youngest is in 7th grade the other two are all set medical and hair dressing..Thank you again..you no I haven't seen a lot of love out there in the world because of every one is so scarred and afraid to take chances..but I can tell you I am glad I took a chance and joined this room because it feels like I found the fountain of youth for love, I feel very lucky and wish every one else in the world could feel as I do in this room ..god bless you all

ewood79
06-10-10, 09:25
keep up the good work mate!!!! it is nice to know there is someone thinking about us hey!!!!

Sending best wishes from Australia! :yesyes:

Veronica H
06-10-10, 10:34
:bighug1:So pleased for you John.:yesyes:

Veronicax

eeyorelover
06-10-10, 18:11
Congrats on your job and college John!
God bless you too!!!
(((HUGS)))
xxx
Sandy

gypsywomen
06-10-10, 18:20
great john you have done so well:):)l :)