PDA

View Full Version : cervical cancer worries

pigtailplaits
06-10-10, 03:43
Hi
Can someone please help me. I have lots of pain just ontop of my knicer line like something is pushing against my bladder. I am desperate for a wee but nothing is coming out and the little bit that is coming out is very burning and painful particularly at the end. I thought it was cystitis so have been taking potassium citrate for 4 days but no change. I would rate my pain when urinating as severe. It is so bad that it has woken my from my sleep just now hence why i am on here. I have had constipation for months now also this is horrible but i just tried to push a no.2 and it caused bleeding from the vagina (not the first time) I had a clear smear test in april. I have irregular bleeding (but not during sex) I am starting to think i have cervical cancer can anyone help me please

blueangel
06-10-10, 09:21
There is a huge thread at the top of the board about cervical cancer, so it might be helpful to read this. It sounds to me as though you have cystitis, but sometimes potassium citrate won't sort it and you need antibiotics, so I reckon it would be a really good idea to go and see your GP. You could also tell him/her about the other symptoms whilst you're there, and I'm sure they'll be able to sort you out.