PDA

View Full Version : heavy legs and arms

josparks
06-10-10, 06:07
its me again well im ignoring the thuds of my heart beat and feelin not to bad but now my legs and arms feel so heavy and weak i feel i cant move far havnt had a pa but maybe a bit anx i feel like my body has flu aches and soooo heavy everytime i move i hurt and feel like my body wants to drop can anx do this to u any advice appreciated thank u

looking4answers
06-10-10, 07:07
hmmm you been sittin around alot? Or laying around a lot? I feel like that after several days or more of doing both.Sometimes you can feel exactly what you are talking about if you are inactive other times if you have been too active..Im sure its just you are noticing if either way .I feel like that alot and notice it..usually cause I have been laying around too much .. Michael

josparks
06-10-10, 10:26
ah yeh i have micheal ive not really left house for 5 days been sleeping strange and not at nite im awake till 7 am or bit more and i sleep maybe 3 hrs after that then sleep a little later in day for 2 hrs then awake the rest of nite again im in cairo not been to well so my sleep pattern has been bad for 4 weeks and ive been anx to

josparks
06-10-10, 10:28
ps my problem also when i do move i feel so ill i want to lie back down im off balance and head in anouther place