PDA

View Full Version : My Day out

t0rt01se36
06-10-10, 16:27
Not often do I venture out of my comfort zone but I did today.

I went as car passenger around 16 miles to a North Yorkshire vilage, to try to meet a former Aussie Soapstar. Unfortunately I wasn't allowed. Glad I made the effort to go though.

Once I got used to being out of my comfort zone, even though I was anxious, I decided to go with my Parents up to County Durham to visit relatives.

My anxiety got worse when Dad decided to go to and up the White Horse. It's a large chalked Horse on a hill. That was on the way to County Durham, but on a scenic route.

So glad I was when I arrived at my relatives house cos it felt like a comfort zone.

Anyway I'm heading back to my City now by car which takes 75 mins and I'm not looking forward to it.

I'll update once I get back.

Ju

nomorepanic
06-10-10, 19:43
Well done Ju - fab news to read.

You did so well

Davyboy
06-10-10, 19:45
Nevermind....

Jaco45er
06-10-10, 19:45
Well done Ju :)

margaret jones
06-10-10, 20:00
Well done Ju xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bottleblond
06-10-10, 20:15
That's great news Ju..Well done! :yesyes:

Lisa
xx

t0rt01se36
06-10-10, 20:49
Hope you had a nice day!

I remember someone once asking me if I had a weird phobia and I said "Yeah, stonefish..." and they said "Who? That guy from Neighbours?".

Er no, that'd be TOADfish :D

(Edit: Just thought I'd mention, I meant that about the Aussie soapstar, I wasn't saying you had a weird phobia. Just thought I'd clarify!)

You have confused me. There was a Stonefish (Antony Engelman) in Neighboughs and Toadfish (Ryan Moloney) is still in the Soap

Davyboy
06-10-10, 21:06
Nevermind....