PDA

View Full Version : I'm still around... hehe

Matt
03-03-04, 15:12
Hello all! :D

I'm still around!!! hehe Just had some dodgy virus thats fried me out so all I've been doin is working and sleeping! [:o] and helping out a mate who isnt very well :(

Not feeling particulary great at the moment and my best way of coping with it is to shut down and spend some time alone. So thats where ive been lol:)

m

Laurie28
03-03-04, 15:16
Hiya Matt,

Sorry you haven't been feeling too great!

I'll take it as a good sign that you are posting again??

Anything we can do let us know eh?

Lucky

sarah
03-03-04, 15:20
Hey Matt

sorry youve not been feeling so good lately.

Good to see you back here though :)

love Sarah
xx

kate
03-03-04, 15:31
Hi Matt,

Welcome back Mate!!:D

Hope you are feeling better now ;)

Kate x

benoo5
03-03-04, 20:00
welcome back matey,just post when your feeling up to it!....best wishes..bryan.

Rennie1989
03-03-04, 20:26
MMMAAATTTTTT, iv been missing you, welcome back

jade

nomorepanic
03-03-04, 21:40
The real truth is that Matt has a woman tied up in his room and this is the first time in weeks that she has let him out to talk to us.

Dream on Matt - u are stuck with us lot :D:)[:p][:I];)

Nicola

Lottie32
04-03-04, 09:27
Matt

Thought you were just trying to get out of our rendevous in May, and were hiding until June just to be on the safe side.

I've had a nice virus too - there seems to be loads going around.

Hope you are fully recovered and fighting fit now.

Don't work too hard - know how you techies like to spend 24/7 hunched over your telly, but fresh air REALLY IS good for you!

Take care love

Charlie

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Matt
05-03-04, 16:21
Ello again all!:)

Thanks for the kind comments!:)

Nic: If only that was the truth!! haha :D

Charlie: I think I slightly over did the fresh air and got a bit run down which let the virus in the first place!! lol :D Its brilliant here we are all hunched over our telly's coughing and sneezing! lol

Still not quite wound back up to full surfing potential yet though although I am on my way!! hehe

If any one wants to come round and look after me send name age and a picture on the back of a post card to:

(dont even think about applyin bry!! hehe)

Lottie32
05-03-04, 16:37
Matt

Are you paying, cos I'm really skint this month.

If so, my picture is on the members photo board, I'm 33, 5ft 10, 36-26-36 and my skills range from cooking to cleaning down a carburettor.

However, I must warn you - I refer to all computers as tellies, and can't abide being in the same room as any computer geek who has mission impossible or 007 ring tone on their phones, or wears simpsons (et al) novelty tie/sock/cuff link sets (I'm sure it extends to underwear, but never hung around long enough to find out).

So if you are a serious techie and any of the above apply, don't even bother reply - or else I'll send Bry round

Charlie

nomorepanic
05-03-04, 20:22
Charlie

Lol - what a cool post.

Poor Matt - we could all go and see him that will cure him once and for all!

Nicola

Matt
08-03-04, 09:11
Charlie...

I'm sure something could be arranged!!!;)hahah

I have got a normal desk phone ring ring and dont do the novelty tie sock etc stuff!

so wot time u arriving?:D

Nic

What exactly would that involve? Can I just watch? haha

m[;)

nomorepanic
08-03-04, 21:14
Matt

If we come to see you, you won't have time to panic and feel bad - lol

Hope you feel better

xx

Nicola

Lottie32
09-03-04, 10:09
Matt

Well that sounds pretty normal.

You'd better let me know what Nic has got planned first.

It sounds pretty involved and scary, and I don't want to walk in on something I shouldn't! Not sure who ALL are either?

You'd better sort it out with Nic first then let me know what she has planned, and forward your address of course! Although being sorted out once and for all sounds rather ominous to me - round our way if you are being sorted out once and for all it usually involves concrete wellies and a lake.

In retrospect, maybe I'd better come round before Nic and her gang?

Love

Charlie

stimpy
09-03-04, 10:41
Good to know you are feeling better.

Keep that virus to yourself tho' we don't want it, it will just give us more things to panic about!

It is the season for coughs, colds and bugs.

Love, light and Best wishes
Liz xxx

[:p] Panic Monster & Scatty Eccentric

Matt
11-03-04, 09:02
Ok Charlie.. hehe you first then the others dont wanna be too tired out for ya seeing as u offered first haha :D

liz it sure does seem to be that time of year for bugs and things. I'll try and keep it to myself hehe:)

Hope everyone is ok!:)

m

Lottie32
11-03-04, 11:51
Matt

Not sure what difference it makes how tired you are if you are paying me to come round and look after you.

I had a bit of light housework and maybe ironing your non motif ties.

I hope you weren't thinking I was going to "look after you"?????!!!!!

LOL

Charlie

Buby
11-03-04, 22:41
hey all,

Matt i hope i aint gettin ure viris, i feel terrible today. its all ure fault...only jokin love u really. I need lookin after so ne volanteers r v v welcome, i dont see y anyone wud wanna look after me im like a man with a cold (yes a cold lads not the flu) wen im ill.

chat tu all l8r xxx hugs xxx Rachel xx

Matt
15-03-04, 15:45
Aww Charlie I thought u were going to "look after me":( hahah:D

Wots a tie btw?? lol Its a few years since I've had to wear one of them so I dont have any to iron.. sorry to dissapoint!!:D haha

Man flu rocks!:D Its just a good excuse not to talk to anyone at work!:) hahah

Lottie32
15-03-04, 16:21
Sorry Matt

I can't possibly think what you mean!

Not possessing Novelty Ties can only be a point surely!

Although i did for get to check - when on your mobile at work to colleagues do you pace the room and call everybody matey very very loudly?

We once had a computer geek who came to mend the server which I shared an office with. After two days of carpet pacing and hearing him call everybody he spoke to (which was a lot of people) at least twelve million times) I booked the rest of the week, and any other time he came into work as holiday.

Think Nic was maybe thinking more along the lines you were (innocent smile)

Love x

Charlie

Matt
18-03-04, 21:22
ARe u saying u like novelty ties?? [:o]

Nope I'm not a complete muppet so no shouting loudly in an "Im on the mobile" stylee!! lol

I just meant u come round and cook me some tea.. haha sausage n mash will do!!

Ma :D

Lottie32
19-03-04, 08:53
I hate novelty ties!!! Especially when worn with matching socks, and cuff links!!!!

Doing the low GI diet - so you can't have bangers and mash.

You can have sausages (quarter of a plate full), lots of vegetables (half a plate full in fact)and a couple of new potatoes (no mash, baked or roasted).

Does'nt sound nearly as appetising now does it?

I make a mean stir fry, and that is low GI - can I tempt you with that?

Love

Charlie

Matt
19-03-04, 11:53
Stirfry is good!:D one of the things I cook most as it required less emergency services to sort the kitchen out!:D

I'm in training for a kart race at the mo so I'm on thinny food!! haha And out on me bike in the rain:( Its impressive when I stop at a junction though!:D Lots of steam poorin off me head where I start to overheat!! [:o] haha

m;)

Lottie32
19-03-04, 13:59
Shopping kart?

Go kart?

Aren't they motorised anyway? Why do you need to get fit to drive? Most lorry drivers are cardiac arrests waiting to happen, and they manage to be fat, unfit and still make their deliveries!!!!

Or is it like an F1 where the cockpit is tiny and made to mould around your contours?

Can we all have a go? I love driving (too) fast!

Lol

Charlie

Matt
19-03-04, 15:31
Yeah they have engines but they are only tiny[:o]

So you go slow if your heavy!![:o] double the weight is like having quater the power[:o] And you need to be reasonably fit to throw it around!!:D

Need to add some more trophies to my cabinet!:D hahah

Anyone can have a go just arrive and drive! its about 20 quid for 30 mins! for a practice..

You dont actually go that fast but ur arse is only 2cm off the ground lol

M

Lottie32
20-03-04, 19:54
Matt

My friend has a GT6, and going round Silverstone always left me feelling like I was about to get a grazed bum, so I know what you mean.

If you are not successful on the trophy hunt, let me know, I've got loads in the loft you can use to fill your cabinet.

Charlie x

p.s. you may have to turn some of them round - Open Working Hunter Champion 1996 engraved might just give the game away!

Charlie

Matt
22-03-04, 09:21
Its great being driven round a track by someone who knows what theyre doing aint it?:D I on the other hand just like going sideways hehe

Well luckily my trophey cabnet(box under bed) is nearly full with all 2 of them in there! hahah

Lottie32
23-03-04, 09:21
Matt

Was much more fun when we skidded off sideways having got caught in an oil stick created by the E Type in front.

We stopped a foot away from the crash barriers. I've never been backwards so fast in my life. And it was brilliant!!!!!

The other great experience was going round the bowl at the Lucas proving ground. We were on the top lane, when Richard suddenly realised that he couldn't see where we were going. (The car being very low, and the windscreen very small)

So I had to open the window, pull myself up vertically (the car was horizontal) and shout right hand down a bit, till we were safely down.

Great times! Unfortunately, he doesn't do the runs any more. His wife hated going, so I used to go instead, but we did so many, that there was never any where new to start from (we did the Prescott hill climb six years - thats another fun day out too)

Charlie