PDA

View Full Version : Holiday

margaret jones
06-10-10, 18:27
Just to tell you all how pleased I am with my recent achievment.
Flew to canary islands with my daughters for a Holiday and managed to go out each evening and have a meal ( mostly panic free ) Airport chaos did not really worry me :) .This is such a big step when last year i could not go out even, but some Counselling plus lots of determination and help from you all at NMP has helped me get my self back on track so Thank you all for being there for me in my worst times xxxx

diane07
06-10-10, 18:29
Margaret,

That is fabulous news,

A huge well done to you, you must feel very proud of yourself

di xx

debs71
06-10-10, 18:41
Well done Margaret, that is great news and you should feel proud of yourself.

I am aiming to do the same on Noveember 5th, and strangely I am also flying to the Canary Islands.

Just hope I make it this time as I had to cancel my previous trip.....:wacko:

suzy-sue
06-10-10, 18:46
:yahoo::yahoo:Well Done Margaret ..Im so pleased you had a good time .Thats another great achievement whats next ???Luv and Hugs Sue :bighug1::bighug1:xx

ElizabethJane
06-10-10, 18:55
:flowers:Well done Margaret. You can look back now and see how far you have come. EJ

calm
06-10-10, 18:59
Margaret...how special was that.....and such an achievement...its so good to hear a positive post xxxxxx

thank you for sharing xxxxxx :hugs:

JaneC
06-10-10, 19:18
Well done Margaret, glad you enjoyed your holiday :yesyes:

margaret jones
06-10-10, 20:11
Thank you all for your kind words , Debs you can do it hun and then come and tell us your story :hugs:

debs71
06-10-10, 20:16
Thanks Margaret...:hugs:

Your encouragement and success means a lot for me. I am very determined this time so fingers crossed!x

eternally optimistic
06-10-10, 21:05
Margaret

So pleased you had a wonderful holiday and such an inspirational post.

Hope you are planning another holiday...

Best wishes

Vanilla Sky
06-10-10, 21:09
So pleased you had a nice holiday Marg . And great to hear success stories :yahoo:
Paige xxx