PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else feel constantly ill with anxiety?

crazyhayz
06-10-10, 20:45
My HA makes me feel constantly ill :-( Like im fighting off flu!!

Does anyone else feel like this??? Or am i just mad?? lol xx

clarelou
06-10-10, 20:51
Thought I was the only one lol!! I'm so with you on this one, sucks doesn't it, how come it can make us feel this bad all the time, oh to turn back time before this took me over!!
We will come out the other side.
Take care xx

eternally optimistic
06-10-10, 21:10
Hi

Yes, yes and no. No you're not mad.

That was one of my worst symptoms in some ways, never feeling well or strong enough to deal with life in whatever form.

I was put on citalopram, a low dose, for anxiety and this dispersed the horrible
tiredness (which was very extreme).

I didnt mention the flu symptoms and tiredness to my doc as I thought it was just tiredness from work and family life - i never put the two together.

But, having been on the tablets for months, I one day realised that I was feeling well and was so much better in myself.

I hope you manage to get rid of these symptoms and starting feeling good soon.

MidnightCalm
06-10-10, 21:16
Yes, exactly how I described it to my doc, feel like I'm constantly coming down with flu! It passed and has now come back (although my sis does have flu).

duggyfresh
06-10-10, 21:38
Yes absolutely, feel like I've been given a good kicking by someone today! Was fine til this afternoon, then had some pain in my shoulder now my back, thighs and shoulders hurt! Does feel a lot like flu.

tuesdayschild44
24-04-14, 15:28
Does anyone else get tingly feelings in their hands and their hands shake? off and on all day long? is that normal for anxiety?

---------- Post added at 10:28 ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 ----------

I keep thinking it is something other than the anxiety, like something else is wrong with me, i keep checking and re checking the shaky hands, they do stop sometimes, but i don't know.