PDA

View Full Version : Hi

ljd
06-10-10, 21:58
Hi im not very good at writing about me maybe i will someday so sorry about that. Where do i start well on and off for a long time now i get anxious and panicky and never very good at coping with it to the extent i get myself in such a state and worked up that i dont know what to do with myself. Im very good at putting on a front among people but then crumble when im on my own or if anything triggers me. i am not on any meds and dont like going to the docs for anything and never go so just trying to deal with it myself which is hard. i am trying alternative health such as homeopothy or something similar. I am not good either when it come to changes and had a few of them lately, my job is stressful and stdying as well fulltime is hard so a lot on just now. just wanting some support and to see if any advice to stop me panicing and getting down. sorry ill shut up.

diane07
06-10-10, 22:00
Hi ljd

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

bottleblond
06-10-10, 22:25
Hi there and welcome along to NMP!

You will get loads of support and advice here.

Lovely to meet you.

Lisa
xx
:hugs:

ljd
06-10-10, 22:42
thanks for the welcome appreciate it

Fly away Katie
07-10-10, 20:50
Hello and welcome to NMP x x x

ljd
07-10-10, 21:40
thanks for welcome katie

Inspires
07-10-10, 23:22
Hi ljd, :welcome:

I'm sure you've come to the right place for support and advice.

You'll find that there are lovely people here at NMP, who are only too willing to share their experiences with not only you, but with one another.

Take care,

Sue x. :flowers:

ljd
20-10-10, 21:49
thanks for welcome sue tc

paula lynne
20-10-10, 22:32
A belated welcome. youll find lots of help and support here and make some great friends along the way x