PDA

View Full Version : Went to Dr's yesterday now feel worse!

HazG
07-10-10, 10:03
I had a UTI so off i popped to the Dr's with my sample and he said there were just a few white cells but blood and protein in my urine,he gave me abs for UTi and now i have to go and see the nurse in two weeks for a repete urine sample and he said if it shows again i will have to be refered!! so you can imagin my mind did overtime all night i have googled it and almost had a heart attact at the results :ohmy:

Why can't i have a normal life !!

JaneC
07-10-10, 10:10
Don't worry Haz, what your sample showed is normal when you have an infection. My surgery also do repeat tests after antibiotics, to make sure the infection has gone.

HazG
07-10-10, 19:52
Don't worry Haz, what your sample showed is normal when you have an infection. My surgery also do repeat tests after antibiotics, to make sure the infection has gone.

I know but he said there were not many white cells but i was peeing a lot and i have had it so many times i just know when i have an UTI..

LucyR
07-10-10, 20:15
Did the doctor say what you will need to be referred for? I know its something to do with urine but what are they most worried about is it just the infection?

HazG
07-10-10, 22:16
Kidneys or bladder !

Carly Lou
07-10-10, 22:25
well.... everytime i have a urine test... i always have protein ??? and the doc said that is just me ?????? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LucyR
07-10-10, 22:27
I was once told I had protein in my urine, but my next sample was fine.