PDA

View Full Version : Late, but hello all!

skin
07-10-10, 11:01
I'm a 23 year old male, fighting anxiety and panic attacks since 2006ish.
I want to take this opportunity to apologise for my inevitable typos/misspelling or faults in sentences. English is not my main language, obviously, but I find that, besides all the great people and advices I found here, this site helps me with my foreign language skills. :read:
No more panic rules!

diane07
07-10-10, 11:09
Hi skin

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

FroggyPrince
07-10-10, 16:57
Hi skin, welcome to the group!

Paul (Froggy) :D

JaneC
07-10-10, 17:13
Hi Skin :welcome:. Your English is very good, a lot better than plenty of people I know whose first language it is :yesyes:

Fly away Katie
07-10-10, 20:44
Hello and welcome to NMP x x x

LucyR
07-10-10, 22:39
I'm a 23 year old male, fighting anxiety and panic attacks since 2006ish.
I want to take this opportunity to apologise for my inevitable typos/misspelling or faults in sentences. English is not my main language, obviously, but I find that, besides all the great people and advices I found here, this site helps me with my foreign language skills. :read:
No more panic rules!

Well, I would just like to say that, to me, you seem to have far better englsh and grammar than say 70% of the British do!! Keep up the good work!!

LucyR
07-10-10, 22:44
and I typed that before I noticed Jane's reply by the way.

Inspires
07-10-10, 23:14
Hi skin, :welcome:

There are so many lovely people, here on this forum, who will support and advise you...

Take care,

Sue x