PDA

View Full Version : im new here and i have panic

bighomer13
07-10-10, 14:11
hi guys this is all new to me.

i have been having my panic attacks for over 6 years now and they are getting to be a pain....... i also have a touch of agrophobia too which do not help.

they all started when i i had an inner ear infection and i couldnt go out anywhere because i felt dizzy all the time and when i had to go out of the home i just couldnt do it it felt weird something that i had never experianced before and it scared the living day lights out of me!!!!!!

i just wanted to post something here.

thank you guys.

ladyj
07-10-10, 16:36
Hi and welcome you wil find lots of help and advice on here as others that can relate to how you a feeling i myself have panic and anxiety due to my hubbys health that is when i first had a panic attack ( he had a heart attack out the blue ) and allthough he is doing ok i struggle to get this anxiousness to leave me have the most awlfull physical symptoms that drag me down acid reflux dizzy palpitations ect not had agrophobia symptoms i still go to work each day sometimes its hard others just ok never 100 % the old me any how look around site gather from it what info you can take care jenny

ally b
07-10-10, 16:37
Hiyer bighomer13 and:welcome:
I also suffer agro and p/a, ull get loads of advise and support here.

bighomer13
07-10-10, 22:58
hi thank you guys its just hard opeing up to strangers if you would like to call it.......

this is very new to me as i never thought about forums to talk about panic before!!!

i do hope that this site will help me to try and understand a little more about them. fingers crossed.