PDA

View Full Version : Increase in dose??? Advice anyone??

JT69
07-10-10, 15:23
Hi just wanted a bit of advice really....

I am currently taking 15mg of mirtazipine and 200mg of pregabalin (100 in the morning and 100 at night). I feel the pregabalin has really helped with anxiety but it has never taken it away completely away as I always wake up feeling so anxious and sometimes this lasts for a few hours.

Just wondered if anyone has any advice on wether an increase in the dosage of pregabalin would help?? I am really going through a bad time again at the moment, and today was the worst!!!

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Jo.xx

Belfry1973
12-10-10, 19:49
Hey Jo

Well, I cant tell you if it will help you, but an increase from 75mg in morning and night, to 150mg in morning and night most definately helped me.

Keep Well
Bel
X

JT69
14-10-10, 08:21
Hi Bel,

Thanks for that....I am in such a dilema and even though my GP is really good he is not an expert in these things. I really want to stop taking mirtazipine but am not sure if taking the pregabalin on its own will be enough...I guess unless I try it I wont know but am worried that I will come off and then have to go through all the side effects again!!

I intend to wait a while for now as I have had a really good week again and dont want to upset it all again.

Thanks for your advice.

Hope you keep well too.

Jo.xx