PDA

View Full Version : hit the wall!

lajjj
08-10-10, 13:33
well the last few weeks have been rough and i have tried so so so so hard to keep going been riding out the panic attacks but its all got to much i feel like i have hit a brick wall my whole body aches i can hardly move i feel as if i am gonna snap in 2! went to work this morning but just kept bursting in to tears my neck and shoulders and head are in so much pain from the tension and i really dont know how to resolve this! i am so scared i just feel like i need to get out of my own body! am not sure how much more i can take! i have an appointment with my psych on monday but i need some reassurance! how on earth have i got my self to this point! is it even normal to feel this bad! am i gonna end up in a mental hospital?

sharon35
08-10-10, 15:10
Hi there
Sorry to hear you are going though a rough time of it at the moment.
You will not end up in a mental hospital, i thought i would a few weeks ago and im still here. lol
Things will get better you just have to hold in there.
Are you still at work at the moment?
xx

lajjj
08-10-10, 15:23
no i couldnt stay any longer i wasnt havin a panic or anything but just couldnt stop crying i keep having all these horrible thoughts that its all got to much! and i keep thinkin things like what if i kill my self because it gets so bad! and i never ever wanna do that! i am so scared i have a 6 year old girl and i need to get back to normal for her! thank u so much for answering its like my brain has just hit a wall and i dont know where to turn x

MidnightCalm
08-10-10, 15:27
I'm in a horrible place atm too, it's hard to find our way out, I wish there was something clear and set out that we could do, seem to try everything to no avail.

lajjj
08-10-10, 15:33
the more we try the harder it gets i know the answer is there infront of me but i cant seem to grasp it! i have hope i know that much maybe in a few weeks we can laugh about this midnight x

sharon35
08-10-10, 15:39
Its very hard i know ive been there over the last few weeks to the point i left my job because i couldnt cope with the thought of another panic attack, since ive left ive not had a attack.
You will get better i promise you it takes time for our brains to relax i also had those silly thoughts of killing myself and you wonder where these thoughts come from out of the blue. but you will get though it. I wish you all the strengh and courage in the worlds. xxx:hugs:

Mazzmate
08-10-10, 15:42
When we are going through a bad time, when we feel so ill and we think we will never get better, its the most horrible place to be, but somehow we all seem to manage to get through it, whether its with time, pills or relaxation or whatever. Lots of us have been exactly where you are at this moment and we do know what you are going through. I have to say that my biggest comfort is this site, here when I need it, when I am at my lowest ebb. I am so grateful I found this site, and you will always find someone to listen to, talk to, or just read about. Keep going, you have so much support from all the friendly people here to cheer you on

lajjj
08-10-10, 15:43
thank you sharon its just so scary at the moment its been a long time since i felt anywhere near like this! you kinda forget how bad it gets x

lajjj
08-10-10, 15:46
thank you mazzmate it does help to know others have been here and came back from it! i know i will at some point its just the climb back up thats scary x

olderfella
08-10-10, 16:40
Hang in there lajjj you will get better:)