PDA

View Full Version : need to offload

dela
08-03-06, 10:44
Today I feel really stressed anxious and depressed. I just going to ramble here and say whatever comes into my head as I feel I need to offload a bit. Been carrying around a head full of stuff, no escape from the pounding, sleep is the only thing to escape then wake up to the rush first thing.Been looking on mood gym site and doing the exercises. It’s just faulty thinking.
Trying to breathe now just to find some way of relaxing. Think this is helping. Breathe. Waiting, waiting for it all to lift. So many things I’m worried about. Tend to just hang my anxiety on whaterver challenge comes up. Moving house. The car will pack up, how will I get to work, how will I pay the new mortgage. Why is this happening.

Breathe. Out for 11, in for 7. Slowly steadily.|Head feels swimming, brain feels scrambled, its just the symptoms… they cannot harm me. I am safe, perfectly safe. Breathe. Breathe. Perfectly safe. Don’t know the people here but they might understand. It’s just symptoms. Days roll in to weeks into months into years. Running out of time. Breathe. Breathe. Retrain my mind. Safe to come out of hiding. Want the world to go away. Too scary. Tooo scary. Feel a horrible sensation in my legs. Are they going to give out. Sitting here at my desk, pretending to be working. Doesn’t matter where \I am in the world, what I’m doing, no escape. Want to run and run and run. Run away. Hide forvever. Not made for this world. I hate it. Breathe, breathe and relax. It will not last forever.

Engage with life, gently, slowly one step at a time. Help. Breathe. Breathe. Relax muscles. Relax. People here won’t think me mad or crazy. Thank you.
Breathe and breathe again.

Afraid of using my potential. Difficult to generate enthusiasm, hold a conversation Feel flat and scared. Keep scaring myself. It’s just scary thoughts, that’s all. Good to be able to say all this and not have to carry around. People asking questions, I want to hide not to have to face people. They scare me. They cannot harm though. So I am safe, perfectly safe. Breathe breathe slowly and steadily. Even though heart flutters and chest feels tight I am safe. Don’t want this post to end….

Hope you all don’t mind. Thanks

Alexandra
08-03-06, 12:33
Hi Dela

Sorry to hear your having a bad day it will pass i can promise you that. I have had days like that, thankfully they are getting rarer & rarer which they will with you to.
I have felt abit low this morning & could quite happily stayed curled up in bed (the weather is really miserable where i am) Anyway i though to heck with this lets get it together. I hauled myself out of bed got myself all ready & took the dog out for his walk & have kept pushing myself forward since this morning.
You will get through this Dela keep positive & keep doing the breathing exercises.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

Paddington
08-03-06, 13:35
hello dela,i found your post brilliant.Poetic even,you are obviously a very creative person.Do you write poetry?i dont mean light rhyming stuff,but deep stuff that comes out of you like your soul is throwing up.I do,and i find it a great relief!You described a panic attack perfectly,i am sorry you were feeling it so intensely tho'.You will get better,and we are all here to help you.love mary-rose.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

dela
08-03-06, 16:42
thanks for the replies. I've never actually had a PA as far as i know, just anxiety and depression. I suppose it's kind of a long drawn out attack.

was feeling a bit empty at lunch time and took a diazapam. I'm on meds for depression Venlafaxine and Olanzapine. The diazapam I got from the dr (I had to ask for them) only to be used if i really need it. Well I felt I really needed it at lunch time in order to get through the day. fel a bit bad about taking it. also i don't think it really helped.

Alexandra
09-03-06, 10:47
Hi Dela

Keep positive you will get through this we all will. Day by day steps at a time hunny.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

mandiemae
11-03-06, 16:40
Blimey, that sounds like me every day!!

What can i say, i thot it was just me.

Not very good at the advice side of things as i struggle myself to make sence of it. It will pass though.

take care
Amanda XX