PDA

View Full Version : Vitamins.

oscar1
09-10-10, 14:08
I have very high anxiety and have often suffered from panic attacks. does anyone know what vitamin supplements might be helpful, or of anything else natural that I could take.

CrazyCatLady
09-10-10, 14:14
This page is really good Oscar:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/remedies/

I also like garlic :D

MidnightCalm
09-10-10, 14:31
Kalms, Bach rescue remedy, Chamomile tea, you could take an all round supplement that has everything in just to even you out, Quiet life pills, all are natural, there are quite a few things if you go to the vitamin section of any shop, just read up on what each does, I found one but can't remember what it is that's supposed to really aid the nervous system, read the labels :)

heavenly
11-10-10, 16:20
What I am doing/taking to alleviate anxiety.

Rescue Remedy
Vitamin C
Vit B Complex
Omega 3 Fish Oils
Tai Chi
Yoga
More water
Plenty of sleep
Healthy Diet

Eggy
14-10-10, 14:52
I have been taking Multivitamins and Minerals for about 9 days now.

debs71
14-10-10, 14:57
I take a good multivitamin with minerals, Vitamin B complex, Bachs Rescue Remedy (drops and chewing gum) and daily cups of chamomile tea.

Another really good thing is exercise. When I am able I get down to the gym for some bike, treadmill and swimming. I find this a great, feel good distraction from anxiety.

I sympathise with you oscar1 as it is so hard when you suffer panic attacks just to get out, and this is a problem for me and the gym right now.

My philosophy is to try anything and everything in natural terms as it is all worth a shot.:)xxx