PDA

View Full Version : me again need help

JulieJay92
09-10-10, 19:09
Once again i am having tightening of the chest, fluctuating BP, pulse 88, tingling in left arm and leg

i keep telling myself it was from the few beers i had last night but i am still sick with worry

Also keep getting a stabbling pain in my far left part of my left breast. Is this also a common symptom

Sorry for repeating myself but i am sick with worry and contemplating now leaving spain and moving back to the uk

cattttt
10-10-10, 09:37
It all sounds like anxiety. Odd symptoms that appear for no reason are also likely to be anxiety-or nothing. Everyone gets odd sensations/pains. If you're anxious you're more likely to notice them and your mind exaggerates them and turns them into something terrifying.

olderfella
10-10-10, 09:46
I agree with cattt and youre probably right it was the feww beers last night thats causing the worry,i have had similar experiences after drinkin the night before

JulieJay92
10-10-10, 10:22
thanks guys - lost connection last night

feel a bit better today and bp has settled

leesa-x
10-10-10, 13:09
Glad your feeling better:) i too get all what you get, especailly after a few drinks, tc....x

jothenurse
10-10-10, 14:13
I can only have about a half a glass of wine if I drink anything. Otherwise, it makes me feel panicky. The feelings people get when they start getting drunk, those feelings make me feel panicky. (dizzy, a little out of it). That's why I don't drink or if I do I sip on a glass of wine.