PDA

View Full Version : hi im denise

poohbear21
09-10-10, 23:39
hi im denise , i used to suffer from panic attacks years ago but they stopped ,then 4 weeks ago i was diagnosed with cancer and the panic attacks are back and are really awful and im really struggling to deal with them on top of everything else , i would be so grateful for any help .many thanks x

paula lynne
09-10-10, 23:44
Hi Denise and welcome to a wonderful supportive site x:welcome:
Im so so sorry to hear about your cancer diagnosis, gosh no wonder you are suffering anxiety at the moment. My wish for you is health and wellness, its good to meet you x:hugs:

daybyday
10-10-10, 00:05
:welcome:Good people here to talk with. Sorry to hear of your diagnosis. We will be here to listen.

Inspires
10-10-10, 00:56
hi im denise , i used to suffer from panic attacks years ago but they stopped ,then 4 weeks ago i was diagnosed with cancer and the panic attacks are back and are really awful and im really struggling to deal with them on top of everything else , i would be so grateful for any help .many thanks x

Hi Denise,

:welcome: to this very supportive forum.

You've got a lot to deal with right now, but be rest assured, we're all on your side to lend a friendly ear, or to simply just be here for you...

Take care,

Sue x :flowers:

sammi
10-10-10, 01:05
Hello and welcome to NMP. So sorry to hear about your diagnosis. We are all here to listen. Take care, sammi x

Mazzmate
10-10-10, 11:29
Hello Denise, welcome to the site. Do hope you get well very soon.

paulst
10-10-10, 16:33
Hi Denise welcome to the forum, im sorry you are unwell and really hope you start to feel better soon. ive only recently joined myself but have found n.m.p to be a very special place.

Fly away Katie
10-10-10, 22:23
Hello and welcome to NMP x x x