PDA

View Full Version : Vicious circle of anxiety and fatigue!

edwardsm88
10-10-10, 18:12
Hi, I've had anxiety for over a year now in various different forms, once i deal with one it changes to something else. The anxiety is internalising to the point that I'm transfixed by my heart beat my whole waking day! Whats worse is that the anxiety is causing me such extreme fatigue I have been virtually house bound if not bed bound for some 3 months now, adding to my internalisation of the anxiety as I'm always alone in my room or house and not talking to people often. I feel if i could only just escape from this vicious cycle I might get get somewhere, but if this fatigue persist I just see it getting worse and worse! My bad habits are so strong and I feel so helpless to do anything! I could really do with some help right now my situation is driving my insane :(

ditzygirl
10-10-10, 18:21
Who can blame your feeling this way - anxiety is horrid and hard to cope with but you can.

Are you seeing a GP?

Maybe yo have family or friends who can help you.

The less you do the less you want to do but getting checked out by a GP might be the first step to feeling better. You will feel relieved that what you feeling is just anxiety.

Have a good look around this site and I think you will feel reassured that many of us can relate to your desperate situation.

In the meantime try to stay positive it will get better in timex

shorty1969
10-10-10, 18:31
Ive had my ups and downs now with it for about nine years now , i remember way at the start of it how it floored me mentaly and physically , to the point i was crawling on the floor to go to the toilet with pure exhaustion , took me months to pluck up the courage to fight back , it was a struggle but i slowly but surely started to get better . In the early days of it you dont realy know whats going on or how to deal with it .. Just gotta kick its ass and show it who is boss :mad:..I know how you feel and how hopeless it maks you feel .. Baby steps !! Dont push yourself to hard or get annoyed with yourself because you think your getting nowhere :).. Takes time !! you can do it :yesyes:.....