PDA

View Full Version : my symptons ~ anyone with similar

hemin
08-03-06, 16:39
hi everyone

if anyone out there can relate to the way i feel then please reply and forward on any advice or suggestions

my symptons
~sudden panic over nothing
~cannot drive on main roads
~feeling scared all the time
~driving down a hill can start it all off
~why is the world so scary
~not feeling real
~feels better after some wine

all i can think of at the moment

thanks for reading my topic

nic x x x

Trev
08-03-06, 16:54
Hi Nic,

probably everyone can relate to these!

I would say have a good look around the main site. I'd suggest that you get hold of Claire Weekes asap. It's all about educating yourself to why the physical symptoms occur. Then you need to work on your thoughts. Thoughts lead to bodily reactions and behaviour patterns. Deal with the thoughts first. Try and look at the positives as much as possible rather than the negatives.

Cheers,
Trev :D

Loobs
03-03-08, 12:53
Hi nic,

Your symtoms sound so familiar! Its not nice is it! I've not driven for ages, I worry about getting out of control behind the wheel. My hubby and friends have offered to take me out on quiet roads, but I just make excuses and put them off! I've had no reason to be scared of driving, but because I get anxious and panicky just walking, I'd rather let somebody else drive! I also feel the worlds so scary, but its good to talk about it and deffinately feels better after some wine!!! Stay pos, Loobs xxx :)

nomorepanic
03-03-08, 18:38
Please note this post is nearly 2 years old now and Hemin is no longer a member.