PDA

View Full Version : Extreme Dizziness! Normal?? Scared right now!

Eggy
12-10-10, 00:24
I have just been sat here at the computer and i went extremely dizzy and light-headed it was such a weird feeling which is something i have honestly never had before in that way! I was literally spinning and felt like i was floating, I got up off the sofa just after it happened and felt terrible like i was woozy and off balance and i still feel really bad now, I have had Dizziness and light-headedness loads of times but not like that and now my head hurts should i worry or is this normal?

paula lynne
12-10-10, 00:37
When was the last time you had anything to eat? This can cause dizzyness Eggy :wacko:

Eggy
12-10-10, 00:44
When was the last time you had anything to eat? This can cause dizzyness Eggy :wacko:

Not that long ago so can't be that.

paula lynne
12-10-10, 00:48
It may be anxiety...youve got your appointment tomorrow for your blood test results...even if you feel quite calm, your bound to be a little bit anxious underneath worrying about the results. I think anybody in your position would feel a bit scared, especially after waiting a while for the results.
Try having a cuppa, and do your re-breathing in a paper bag. How are you know?

Eggy
12-10-10, 00:54
It may be anxiety...youve got your appointment tomorrow for your blood test results...even if you feel quite calm, your bound to be a little bit anxious underneath worrying about the results. I think anybody in your position would feel a bit scared, especially after waiting a while for the results.
Try having a cuppa, and do your re-breathing in a paper bag. How are you know?

Thanks, I'm not that anxious about tomorrow, Haven't thought about it that much, I am not too bad now, My head hurts a bit still but the dizziness has calmed down a bit, It makes me worry more although i don't think dizziness is the sign of a killer degenerative disease or at least i hope not.

I am having a cuppa now :D

paula lynne
12-10-10, 01:01
Good, glad you feel better. x
Dizzyness is probably one of the most common symptoms of anxiety, affecting around 90% of people with panic and anxiety.:weep:
Im sure its not some deadly disease mate :winks:
Im wishing for you all the best tomorrow with your results, finally you will able to find out what it is....and dont forget to tell all to your gp about all your worries, maybe take the list yeah?
Im sure it will be ok...Im rooting for you...you were my first contact on here, my first PM, I know weve had our ups and downs but I do care about you honest. x:blush:

Eggy
12-10-10, 01:21
Good, glad you feel better. x
Dizzyness is probably one of the most common symptoms of anxiety, affecting around 90% of people with panic and anxiety.:weep:
Im sure its not some deadly disease mate :winks:
Im wishing for you all the best tomorrow with your results, finally you will able to find out what it is....and dont forget to tell all to your gp about all your worries, maybe take the list yeah?
Im sure it will be ok...Im rooting for you...you were my first contact on here, my first PM, I know weve had our ups and downs but I do care about you honest. x:blush:

Thanks, Thought i would pop on again quickly to see if you had replied.

Yeah i knew Dizziness was common but never had it like that before it was quite scary.

I will take a list with me to the doctors no doubt about that.

And thanks again you know i care about you too xx :tongue:

Inspires
12-10-10, 01:48
Eggy,

I hope you're feeling much better now!

Take care,

Sue x

paula lynne
12-10-10, 10:39
Morning Eggy, we are all waiting for your return from the doctors with youre results....let us know xx :hugs:

sammi
12-10-10, 11:04
Hope your feeling better today eggy. Let's us know how you get on at the doctors. X

Eggy
12-10-10, 16:27
I'm still feeling Dizzy and light headed Sammi, Not sure if it is the pills, my right ear (it's a bit blocked and needs syringing) or whether it's being caused by something else.

Eggy
12-10-10, 17:49
What problems can ear wax cause? As my right ear is blocked.