PDA

View Full Version : Hi to everyone, I'm Lee

OzLee
12-10-10, 10:06
Hi there,

I live in Melbourne and I suffer from anxiety and panic disorder. I've slowly progressed over the last two years but still have along way to go. I'm in my 50's and suddenly lost the plot when my kids left home.

I work 4 days a week and this can cause me some anxiety but they are all lovely and understanding.

Anyway...nice to be a part of this site, I'm so glad I found it :)

nomorepanic
12-10-10, 10:08
Hi OzLee

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

paula lynne
12-10-10, 10:20
Hi Lee and welcome aboard!:welcome:

Inspires
12-10-10, 10:36
Hi there,

I live in Melbourne and I suffer from anxiety and panic disorder. I've slowly progressed over the last two years but still have along way to go. I'm in my 50's and suddenly lost the plot when my kids left home.

I work 4 days a week and this can cause me some anxiety but they are all lovely and understanding.

Anyway...nice to be a part of this site, I'm so glad I found it :)

Hi honey, :welcome:

You'll get friendly, caring advice, from fellow sufferer's...

Sue x :flowers:

paulst
12-10-10, 16:17
Hi Lee, :welcome:to the forum.

Vanilla Sky
12-10-10, 20:51
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

sugarplums
13-10-10, 10:58
hi there Lee :welcome: im new on here too. i think when your kids leave home is a huge change, i have 3 young children and dread when they will all fly the nest.. even when my youngest started school, i thought oookaaay...what am i meant to do now? kids can be such a huge distraction because they need so much love and attention then all of a sudden theres too much time to focus on the anxiety. i had anxiety before i had the children, it comes and goes in waves with me ,
thats brilliant you are able to work and have understanding people around you there. anyway just thought i would say hi,
best wishes xx

OzLee
14-10-10, 13:26
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :)