PDA

View Full Version : MY WORST PANIC EXPERIENCE EVER !

MOWMAN
08-03-06, 20:19
Last Nov i had a series of blackouts and in January i had to have a MRI scan on my head, i had the mother of all attacks going into the machine, total hell, enclosed space sides so close to my head and chest, restraints, and then the noise !!, i was so tense and shaky, i had to be pulled out after pressing the buzzer twice before beginning; although you see where you are going when you enter the room, the actual sensatins are just awful. I had a CT scan which was just fine as this is just a hoop you stick your head in. Anyway, scan was clear so wont need that again thank God !
Andy

molly15
08-03-06, 20:22
hi im so glad your scan was clear i hope this gives u the reasurance u wer looking for.i think most people would panic in that situation. marciaxx

i have to do it for my kids if not for myself marciaxx

wendy
08-03-06, 20:39
Hi
I too would have panicked big time! Good news on result
Wendy x

Karlie
08-03-06, 20:41
well done you for braving it.

glad all is clear.

take care

karlie xxx

KM

sal
08-03-06, 22:05
Hi Andy

Well done for going through it and pleased it came out clear.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

sal
09-03-06, 22:22
Thinking about you hun. Replied to your pm, just be cautious and see how it goes.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Meg
09-03-06, 22:26
Non panicky people really hate this machine too

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?