PDA

View Full Version : sick of worrying about painicing

zoe121
12-10-10, 15:00
hi i am new to the group can some one give me some advice i am sick to death of getting these's painic attacks and when i wen to the doctors i was told that there was nothing wrong clearly there is not and i know that! but they dont seem to be going away where right now i wake up thinking about them, i am going out for the day on friday and i am so worried that i am going to make myself look stupid by paincing worried i will go dizzy shake etc i just want to have a day so i can enjoy the day as if a suprise day out for my sister ...even walking my son to school i think god what if i go dizzy and pass out i know i am being silly i just want it to go away any advice would be fantastic many thanks zoe :yesyes: x

paula lynne
12-10-10, 15:09
Hiya again Zoe! well you posted on the "online shop" forum, but never mind, youre here love yes!
Lots of people on here have exactly the same symptoms as you, well done for still trying to go out...have you read the left hand column on panic? Its reaaly good info...give it a try xx You can continue to PM me anytime ok x:hugs:

clanshankly
12-10-10, 18:15
Hi Zoe

The information on this site about panic is really really helpful. Read it and you will realise there is a way through this. Everyone on here has a different approach to their panic, and you will find what works for you.

Suffering from panic and anxiety is mentally exhausting - I remember just crying and begging my doctor to help release me from the constant worry that something awful was about to happen. If your doctor is not helpful, try and find another doctor at your practice who is sympathetic. Although the doctors say "nothing is wrong" panic and anxiety in themselves cause very real physical symptoms which are deeply unpleasant and need to be treated. There are many treatments/approaches available to you, so try and access the one that is right for you. And remember that in the future, you will be looking back on this time as just a blip - and you will be stronger for it!

Good luck

zoe121
12-10-10, 22:56
thank you ever so much i have had a good read throw and i think i now no why i am getting these's attacks i was working loads and not getting enough sleep etc and i was getting rather stressed out...but from here on in i am going to fight this all the way this site is fantastic makes things alot easier to no there are people in the same boat thanks guys x