PDA

View Full Version : Volunteers needed for an online health psychology study!

FitterStudent
12-10-10, 17:37
Hi Everyone!

My name is Nuriye Kupeli and I am studying for a PhD at the School of Psychology, University of Hertfordshire under the supervision of Dr Nick Troop. I am conducting investigating the role of several psychological factors in relation to body weight and would appreciate all your help.

If you decide to take part you would be asked to complete a selection of questionnaires measuring psychological factors such as mood, stress, attachment styles (quality of relationships), social rank (i.e. how you compare yourself with others) and how you feel about yourself when you are feeling stressed. The study also asks about diet and physical activity. The survey takes approximately 20 – 30 minutes to complete.

You can access the study by following:

http://sdu-surveys.herts.ac.uk/health

This research forms part of a longitudinal study that will enable us to understand better the factors involved in weight regulation and we are interested in people who may go on to lose weight, gain weight or maintain their weight. However, you can choose to participate on a single occasion and not take part in the longitudinal study.

With your assistance, we hope to recruit a large number of people who represent the wide range of bodyweights and experiences in order to gain a better understanding of weight regulation.

Your assistance would be gratefully appreciated.

If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

Nuriye Kupeli