PDA

View Full Version : can some one please tell me if they get this symtom as really worried

tricia56
12-10-10, 19:06
please can any one tell me if they get this symtom as ive googled and asked every one i know i they have had it but cant seem to get a answer.i keep feeling aBIT funny now and then i can really explain it as i dont know if i just feel abit weird or as if im loosing my balance it only lasts for a couple of seconds i can just be sitting and it happens and i dont know what it is can any one advice me please

nomorepanic
12-10-10, 19:17
Can you explain more please ?

sammi
12-10-10, 19:19
It could be an adrenalin rush hunni x

Anabell
12-10-10, 19:24
Do you mean sort of out of yourself? Like you aren't really there?
I get that and it's sometimes like a whoosh and sometime like a wave has hit me then it snaps away again - if this sounds similar then it's worth looking at the post on Panic Attack Symptoms because it's a common feeling in anxiety and could be de-personalization. As sammi says this could be due to adrenaline x

nomorepanic
12-10-10, 19:59
I am getting that tonight ! Really annoying

PanicOver!!
12-10-10, 20:50
Hi
As Anabell says its quite common i get this loads at various times for no apperent reason and the depersonalisation or feeling of being detached from others is another anoying symptom of anxiety but totally harmless

Marc xx

luckylas
12-10-10, 20:56
Hi there, I've had the same feeling few years back turned out to be vertigo, make notes of when it happens, I always noticed mine when putting kids in car, felt like car was.moving x

mandie
12-10-10, 21:59
Hi

Is it like a head rush type thing/whoosh feeling that lasts a few seconds?

if so yes i get these

mandie x

paula lynne
12-10-10, 22:07
Hi love, got it right now like Nicola x:)