PDA

View Full Version : I can't cope anymore...

Mondie
12-10-10, 20:01
I am so sorry that I seem to be posting all of the time at the moment, my anxiety is so bad I don't think I can cope anymore.

My husband is away with work this week, so I am on my own in the house (which I don't like) We are in the process of moving house, which isn't going so smoothly and my work is fairly pants at the minute too.

I have had so many symptoms this past week, lumps, bups etc and I have had headaches/neck pains that keep coming and going. At the minute the base of my skull hurts, it feels like pressure and I feel like I am going mad with the worry. I feel dizzy, shaky and spaced out. What if I have a brain tumour, what if it's MS what if? what it? what if? It's so tiring...

Sorry for moaning i just feel a bit better writing it down

Fly away Katie
12-10-10, 20:18
Your not alone my love. It horrible to be that way, I know. I've also suffered with HA for years :( You have our support x x x x x x :hugs:

tricia56
12-10-10, 20:23
hi just want to say i have been like you for the past few weeks now and i know how ur feeling and that u are not alone and hopefully we both will get better and i have just been brought a book called at last a life and it its brillant and think it will help myself and u and the auther has has wb site too so have a peep see wat u think the web site is called anxiety nomore