PDA

View Full Version : Headache troubles

Krystal
12-10-10, 22:20
Hey everyone. Can anybody help me on this, but I'm getting terrified that I have a brain tumour. I've been getting headaches nearly everyday for ages and my vision has been blurry for the past few days along with it. I've had my eyes checked and he couldnt find anything wrong and my eyes feel heavy and I feel tired so I'm scared that something might be pushing on my eayes or something :weep:. The headaches arent fully bad or anything, they're just irratating and sore, but occasionally they get so bad that I cant eat without feeling nauseus and I cant do anything. My parents wont me an appointment with the doctor because they're over my health anxiety problems, but this is freaking me out! Please, any help? :shrug:

cozza
12-10-10, 22:34
A optician can normally see pressure behind your eyes when a tumour is present so they would have picked it up when they examined you.

duggyfresh
12-10-10, 23:50
Tension headaches. I get them too. The anxiety feeds them and makes them worse.

joannap
13-10-10, 12:07
headaches are actually the least likely symptom of a brain tumour. i used to have this fear - i had a headache every day for 3 years - i begged for a brain scan but they wouldn't give me one - its tension and anxiety and the more you accept this - the more they will fade x

Joexgee
13-10-10, 13:06
i have headaches alot too, and i feel sick with them. i know alot of the time they are tension related, i try to drink plenty of water before i take painkillers as sometimes im just dehydrated i think. it is worrying tho and i also think the opticions would of picked up on something at your eye test if there was anything to worry about.i hope u feel better very soon x:hugs:

StillyKat
13-10-10, 14:33
Hi there, I have the same, tension headaches, which last sometimes weeks on end. I find having a head and neck massage always helps and relieves the tension... hopefully it will do the same for you x