PDA

View Full Version : More symptoms

Krystal
13-10-10, 03:44
Ok I know I've posted a lot lately, please bare with me everyone, health anxiety is getting to me. :weep: For the past 6 weeks or so, I've had random ear pains and they havent bothered me until the last week or so when they are hurting a lot more randomly and sometimes hurt for awhile, I've also been getting random ringing in my one ear for more than a few hours at a time. My throat is also sore, especially when I eat and drink and it hurts down the throat on the left side mostly and this also affects my ears when I swallow sometimes too. I've also having been eating as much as I usually can. I start eating when I'm hungry and then I get full quickly or I feel a bit sick when I do, its been like this for about a month nearly and I thought my anxiety was subsideing as I've been feeling better mentally. I've also had that off feeling a lot more than usual too and usually I only get that when I'm on the computer or TV too long or stuck in the house all day. If anyone can help me with any of these, it would be great. I'm over having health anxiety, its the wiorst thing ever, even though I know you'd all agree with that. :unsure:

looking4answers
13-10-10, 06:26
Sounds like you suffer with severe allergies and ear problems.I do as well and it makes like miserable.Sinus and allergy sufferers have more than their share of "weird" symptoms and I have experienced more than my fair share so I can identify with you and say I feel your pain. Also being in the house ore than usual is a contributing factor to anxiety to.

It seems that you have a positive outlook for you anxiety getting better so just keep your chin up and have faith.Try to get out a little more and sometimes the computer is good to keep you from thinking about your anxiety and sometimes it can contribute to it.. so you will have to decide which is the best for you at what times. But good luck to you and just try to relax with the ear and throat problems..there are quite a few of us that has those issues so try to realize that its mostly that and not really anxiety symptoms. As for the getting hungry then feeling sick.I think many of us experience that so just relax and try to feel better and take care.