PDA

View Full Version : Long time bump under chin close to jawline

StillyKat
13-10-10, 14:23
Long time bump under chin close to jawline
Hi there,

Sorry having a really bad bout of anxiety. For the past 2 weeks I have felt like I have had stomach cancer, liver cancer, bowel cancer and now im convinced I have lyphoma or hodgkins.

I first noticed a small perhaps 0.6cm round pea shaped lumb on the left side of my chin right under my jaw line bone - this was when I was about 16 (im 25 now). It moves perhaps a tiny bit, is a little hard but maybe a little rubbery. I have no other symptoms, it doesnt hurt, isnt tender, I cant feel it, only really when i stick my finger up into my chin and run my finger over it!

Does anyone have any of the same things? Im getting really panicky and am having quite a nasty panic attack!!!

Peace and love
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

nomorepanic
13-10-10, 14:38
Yes I have one - it is probably a lymph node I believe.

Had mine for over 20 years and it hasn't changed and is not dangerous in any way.

Jo3016
13-10-10, 15:39
I have one too. I remember my Mum taking me to the doctors when I was about 16. I still have it and I am 38 now. If you started with lymphoma 8 years ago, you would be very poorly by now.

x

Mazzmate
13-10-10, 16:00
Sounds to me like it's one of your saliva glands, we have loads of them and you do get the odd one that gets a bit blocked.

luckylas
13-10-10, 20:08
Yeah I got one 2, I was hooked on glands few years ago, but now realise its just a normal gland x