PDA

View Full Version : i got here!!!!!!!

bighomer13
13-10-10, 16:06
hi all just wanted to say a bit thank you fo rall of your help over the past few days. i cant believe that i got to where i needed to go :D:D:D

wow i am over the moon about it all. i did have a major panic on the train when i was about 30 mins in the journey but i had to cope with that and i did. all i did was watch a movie on my lappy it took the panic away for 30 mins anyway. lol

when i got off the train i felt soooooooooooo much better and i have met with this special person and to finally meet wow what can i say. :yesyes::yesyes::yesyes::yesyes::yesyes::yesyes::y esyes::yesyes::yesyes::yesyes::yesyes:

im going to be spending a few days here and its going to be brilliant.

i know i shouldnt be thinking about the journey to go back home yet but i just cant help it. i know im going to panic yet again!!!!!!!! but at least when i do get home i will have to pick up my little kitten and i have missed her loads even though it has only been a day or two.

i will keep you guys posted for those who wants to know how i get on.

many thanks again guys.

be safe and look after each other.

Ambers
13-10-10, 16:14
I have been waiting for your post :D

Well done, you did it and now you can do anything!! Just gotta believe it. Have fun on your stay with that special person. :yesyes:

Nigel
13-10-10, 18:41
Hi bighomer13,
That’s brilliant!
Well done!! :yesyes:
Sometimes the best things are worth pushing the boundaries for.
Enjoy the rest of your visit :)

Nigel

paula lynne
13-10-10, 18:51
Well done!! Ive been waiting for your post too, am so glad you made it to meet your special person.....enjoy the time together..x:D

Vixxy
13-10-10, 20:15
Well done :)

shaz14
13-10-10, 21:44
A big well done to you. I have just done something similar and felt so good for achieving it. I must say I always find the journey home alot easier so try to stop worrying about that and enjoy yourself :)

Estranged
14-10-10, 00:17
Congrats bighomer13 , as for this forum, I'm glad I found it as well, there were a few times where I turned to ppl for help on here and they opened there arms to me which helped me cope and get by on my issues as well as reassurance.

Estranged

MOJO
14-10-10, 09:52
I have been following your post and know how anxious you were about this trip. Congratulations for making it!:D You have done brilliantly and should be really proud of yourself. I hope you have a wonderful time.
Judy.x

JaneC
14-10-10, 10:52
Fantastic bighomer. Enjoy your stay and if you made it there, you can make it home, especially with the incentive of knowing your kitten is waiting for you x

sugarplums
14-10-10, 11:49
aaahh what a lovely, encouraging story, well done for dealing with the anxiety so well !!

bighomer13
15-10-10, 12:52
i just want to say a big thank you for all of your lovely replys to this i know i am still new to here but it means sooooooooooooo much to me that there are some out there that do think about me. thank you guys for everything.

suzy-sue
15-10-10, 13:49
Well done Homer ,You did yourself proud .Have a brilliant time you deserve it . The journey back will be a piece of cake ...:hugs:SUE X

Inspires
15-10-10, 15:23
Well done sweetie,

Have a wonderful holiday...you thoroughly deserve it.

Try to forget the journey home, enjoy the here and now...live in the minute, and the very second you arrive home - that's where we'll be.

Take care,

Sue x :flowers:

jothenurse
15-10-10, 18:09
Great job!