PDA

View Full Version : I'm new here

Vee
14-10-10, 04:55
Hi everyone. I am a 54 year old female. I had never suffered from depression, anxiety or any disorder until 3 years ago when I witnessed a car hit my husband on a motorway. I have two adult children, daughter and son. We live in the Middle East but are from South Africa. Early this year I started panic attacks and depression, after many test etc.. I was told I suffer from bipolar depression.

diane07
14-10-10, 04:57
Hi Vee

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

LiquidSky
14-10-10, 09:17
welcome to the NMP Vee

jen1983
14-10-10, 09:21
Hi there i am a newbie too

Suffering terrible with anxiety/depression at the mo, im Jenny and 27 years of age, finding it a struggle as i have two babies to look after too, oh well chin up and hopefully we will all get better soon xxx

sugarplums
14-10-10, 10:39
hi Vee, welcome. im new on here too.
Having just read your post it sounds more like post traumatic stress you are experiencing from witnessing a crash, it must have been awful to see and especially as your husband was involved in the crash. I would be traumatised too!
There's lots of friendly people on here in the same boat so will have lots of support on here.
Warm wishes,
Annette xx

Vanilla Sky
14-10-10, 18:20
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

paula lynne
14-10-10, 19:07
Hi Vee and a very warm welcome to you :welcome:

Eggy
14-10-10, 19:27
Welcome Vee.