PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow is the flight......

JOHN55
14-10-10, 10:48
:whistles:Thanks for all your previous posts and advice they mean a lot and have helped,
Got the diazapam and tried one yeterday on a dummy run really worked.
Now im armed with diazipam rescue remedy and a book on cd !! Just wish we were there going to Crete will keep you posted and thanks for your support so far.......
John

JaneC
14-10-10, 10:59
Good luck John, sounds like you are well prepared and the trial run going well should give you confidence. Have a great hol!

ditzygirl
14-10-10, 11:52
Go for it and focus on the lovely holiday you will have, have a wonderful timex

margaret jones
14-10-10, 12:08
John good luck you will be fine I have recently flown to Futerventura even though i was prepared for a panic It never came .

just remember because of the increased security that the rescue remedy needs to be in a see through plastic bag to go through the scanner i 4 got and left it in my handbag and was stopped luckly mydaughter had a plastic bag so it was popped in there and allowed .
You could get some pastilles if you dont want the hassle of the plastic bag I think they are ok .

Have a great holiday and let us know how it was .

JOHN55
14-10-10, 12:49
Margaret

Thanks fot the reminder...... ive bought pastilles chewing gum and drops !! talk about being prepared shoud have been a boy scout !

John :whistles:

margaret jones
14-10-10, 13:21
Good to be prepared if you are like me I like to be prepared for every eventuality part of my H.A but usually bring everything back home un opened

Have a great time xxx

caz1625
14-10-10, 14:04
Have a wonderful holiday John :shades:

Carol xx