PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everybody

Nene
14-10-10, 23:15
Hi I found this site due to needing a bit of support, I'm having a nightmare time at the moment, I have suffered from Panic attacks, anxiety and OCD since I was 20, I'm now 37, well Last september I started a new job due to feeling very confident and not really having any panic attacks anymore on no medication after having Cognitive Therapy and being able to cope if I had one well here we go they are starting to come back, love my job and all my new friends at work so why am I having them. I feel so angry at the moment:mad: and I'm avoiding going to work so I don't have to face having them, I work with the public as well Why did they have to come back and is this my life forever.

diane07
14-10-10, 23:17
Hi Nene

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

paula lynne
14-10-10, 23:22
Hi Nene and welcome, read the threads on anxiety in the left hand column, a great place to start...x:welcome:

Vanilla Sky
14-10-10, 23:29
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

andy1970
15-10-10, 07:52
Hi,This is a great site ,with plenty of support.

jen1983
15-10-10, 07:59
Hi there

You sound just like me.... my anxiety has just came back out of nowhere, im off work at the moment, as im finding it hard to get out of the house, from the minute i wake up until the minute i go to bed i have butterflies in my tummy and an on edge feeling all day long, its horrid isnt it.... i started my medication again wednesday night so hoping that will kick in and get rid of this dread feeling.

Hope you get better soon, and if you need to chat x

Nene
15-10-10, 17:24
Thanks Jen, I'm trying to deal with it myself don't want to go back on antidepressants, they just make me tired all the time, its just a nightmare that it comes back you think you have conquered it and then out of no where its back and nobody understands unless they have experienced it. x