PDA

View Full Version : Worried about constant nausea

Krystal
14-10-10, 23:54
Hi guys. Well for the past week, I've pretty much had constant nausea, especially when I wake up and after I eat, but the thing is, Im not overly anxious at the moment except for a few health worries. i dont understand whats causing it, esecially when I'm not anxoius and its really freaking me out, I cant get in to the doctor until Monday week, but I dont know it can last that long without having a huge panic over it, has anyone else had this when they arent fully anxious? Plus I still have a sore throat and ears, but its not a cold. Of course, its mostly sore down my neck to the left, not entirely my throat, but I'm really freaking out over it, help!!:weep:

davey
15-10-10, 00:06
Hi, I haven't had this myself but my fiance did about 3 weeks ago-it lasted about 2 weeks, she was struggling to eat anything because she constantly felt sick, she couldn't get into her doctors before it went away on its own. I have heard however that you can get a cold that attacks your stomach only and as with a normal cold simply goes away of its own accord. I know this probably wasn't much help but I always find it reassuring that other people have had similiar.
Take care.......and try not to freak out you will be ok :)

CrazyCatLady
15-10-10, 09:40
Hey Krystal, I'm suffering from the same at the moment, and waiting to see the doc. I think for me it's related to excess stomach acid that builds up when I eat or sleep.

You might get some relief by keeping a pack of plain biscuits by your bed, and eating one before you get out of bed. Don't know why it works, but it does.

xxx

dodo
15-10-10, 17:53
I'm hearing you. I had this for about two weeks and I would wake up feeling nausous in the night away. Now it has gradually worn off but every so often it comes back and then goes again.