PDA

View Full Version : Lots more panic

AF1
15-10-10, 05:13
Hi i'm Alan, I'm a 30 year old male who suffers from anxiety and panic attacks. They started around a year ago with no obvious trigger, before that i had no problems at all and it's without a doubt the strangest thing that's ever happened to me. It got to the point where i ended up in hospital getting my heart checked out as i thought i was having a heart attack!
Glad to have found this forum as it's difficult explaining what's happeneing to people who haven't experienced it, interested to hear from people of their way of dealing with this as i'll try anything. All i do at the moment is take calms which seem to help slightly. Apparently i now also have IBS, i'm dropping to bits lol. Any help or advice much appreciated.

diane07
15-10-10, 05:15
Hi AF1

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

donnymac
16-10-10, 19:35
hi alan i am also suffering with the same thing and so pleased to have found somewhere i can talk to people who dont look at you as if you where nuts its got to be ahelp just writing it down instead of bottling it up my names don aged 62 from liverpool:flowers:

Anabell
16-10-10, 20:29
Hi Alan - that's the trouble with panic and anxiety they're so frightening and can come on very suddenly with no obvious trigger.Lots of people here are finding ways to cope or overcome things so I hope you find comfort & reassurance here :)

margaret jones
16-10-10, 20:34
Hi Alan :welcome: to this fantastic site , NMP will help you in lots of ways I joined 14 mnths ago and it has helped me so much fantastic people are here for you xx

AF1
18-10-10, 12:24
Thanks everyone, just logging on and reading how many people have suffered almost identical symptoms as myself is a reassurance, makes you realise you're not alone and there are ways to deal with this. Thanks again people:yesyes:

paula lynne
18-10-10, 12:27
Hi Alan, a belated welcome to you x your not alone x:welcome:

Fly away Katie
18-10-10, 21:32
hello and welcome to nmp x x x

Vanilla Sky
18-10-10, 22:32
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x