PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

shaun2411
15-10-10, 12:28
Hi everyone, my name i Shaun and I have Generalised Anxiety Disorder and Depression. I live on my own in a sheltered flat. I am 34 years old and single. i worked until recently as a fundraiser for Crossroads Care North Somerset, but had to give up due to ill health - anxiety and depression worsening. I have two sisters, one aged 30 and the other aged 15, they are both annoying sometimes, but also caring. I am currently single but I would like to find a girl of approximately the same age, living in weston who is both caring and understanding. Not sure whether I want a relationship at the moment but companionship would be good. I have done a lot of charity work for disabled people in the recent past. I enjoy going for a walk, listening to music, watching tv, reading and spending time with family and friends. It would be nice to make some new frinds from my participation on this website.

diane07
15-10-10, 12:32
Hi shaun2411

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

paula lynne
15-10-10, 12:33
Hi Shaun welcome aboard...youll get lots of support here and make some good friends along the way x:welcome:

paulst
15-10-10, 16:30
Hi Shaun welcome to the forum, :welcome:

ditzygirl
15-10-10, 18:07
Hello - there is lots of help and advice on herex

Vanilla Sky
15-10-10, 21:03
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

Fly away Katie
16-10-10, 13:24