PDA

View Full Version : Hi everybody

Jillian
15-10-10, 17:36
Hello.

I'm Jillian and I am from South Africa.

I have some serious health anxiety problems and I create a new illness for myself daily, with the help of Dr Google of course.

I'm hoping that you guys are going to help me get over this as it is ruining my life. I have stopped planning for the future as I am sure that something is wrong with me.

I'll tell you guys all about it in the relevant area of the forum.

nomorepanic
15-10-10, 17:39
Hi Jillian

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

garycampbell
15-10-10, 17:54
Hello.

I'm Jillian and I am from South Africa.

I have some serious health anxiety problems and I create a new illness for myself daily, with the help of Dr Google of course.

I'm hoping that you guys are going to help me get over this as it is ruining my life. I have stopped planning for the future as I am sure that something is wrong with me.

I'll tell you guys all about it in the relevant area of the forum.

Wow these Chatroom rules are ultra strict aren't they?
By creating new illnesses. Does that mean you are a Hypocondriact?
I have a strange fear myself. I feel a sense of never fitting in on conversations and so i tend to avoid speaking to people as much as possible. I don't fit in with the phobics society either because what I have isn't a real fear but it's caused me to be a loner for nearly 20 years so i need to talk to somebody about it!:unsure:

Jillian
15-10-10, 18:31
I dont know, maybe I am.

But I have real symptoms which seem to mimick the symptoms of the illness I think I have. I get chest pains, numbness in my face, severe headaches with no known cause, the list goes on. I dont imagine the symptoms, they are real to me.

Vanilla Sky
15-10-10, 21:03
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

ann01
15-10-10, 21:46
Welcome to nmp Jillian, there is lots of support and great caring people here.

DEBBZ
15-10-10, 22:02
hi jillian , i wont be much help to you but just wanted you to no im the same so your not on your own i have been to doctors 5 times in one day once and they had a board meeting about me as i was a mess convinced i had something serious wrong
guess what im still here
i was so bad i have even sat out side the hospital in case some thing happens when now i no its a panic attack , but it took weeks to get my head around it and now i still think no it must be something more im laods beter but it still gets better of me some times xxxx

paulst
15-10-10, 22:20
Hi Jillian welcome, this is a wonderful place for support.:)

paula lynne
15-10-10, 23:03
Hi Jillian and welcome x:welcome:

Fly away Katie
16-10-10, 13:23
Hello! The symptoms are very real to alot of people. I have tummy ache BADLY now. And im told its anxiety, but it feels so real :(
Welcome to the forum x x x x